American Airlines - Qatar Airways Codeshare Service
American Airlines codeshares on Qatar Airways nonstop flights between the United States and Doha, Qatar. In addition, American also codeshares on Qatar's connecting flights to Doha via multiple European airports. Connecting services beyond Doha to Sri Lanka, Kenya and Thailand are also included as part of this agreement.
- Barcelona, Spain – Both American Airlines and Qatar operate from Terminal 1
- Chicago - View map of Chicago O'Hare Airport
- Frankfurt, Germany – American operates from Terminal 2, Qatar operates from Terminal 1
- Houston Bush Intercontinental (IAH) - American operates from Terminal A, Qatar operates from Terminal D
- London, United Kingdom – View map of London Heathrow Airport
- Madrid, Spain – View map of Madrid Barajas Airport
- Manchester, United Kingdom – American operates from Terminal 3, Qatar is in Terminal 2
- Milan, Italy – Both American Airlines and Qatar operate from Terminal 1
- New York JFK - View map of New York JFK Airport
- Paris, France – American operates from Terminal 2C, Qatar operates from Terminal 1
- Rome, Italy - Both American Airlines and Qatar operate from Terminal 3
- Washington Dulles (IAD) – American operates from Concourse B, Qatar operates from Concourse A
For additional information not listed above, go to www.qatarairways.com.