- PNRs booked in O/T/U/Z inventories must be ticketed 14 days after booking, or 14 days prior to departure, whichever comes first. Any PNRs that have not been ticketed within 14 days will be automatically cancelled. PNRs built within 14 days of departure date will be allowed a maximum time limit of 24 hours, or until 5pm Central Time the day prior to departure, whichever comes first.
- Travel Agencies may now book their own reservations. American Airlines ticket redemption center will handle ticket issuance and re-issues. Travel agents should contact the ticket redemption center on agency-booked PNRs within 24 hours of booking to prevent cancellation.
- Any fee, tax, surcharge, service charge or passenger facility charge is the responsibility of the passenger.
- Inventory used for free/reduced rate travel is capacity controlled and is based
on availability at time of reservation.
- Passengers are not eligible for AA AAdvantage miles credit or any other
promotional benefit that AA may offer.
- Free/reduced rate travel may not be combined with any special fare, discount coupon, award certificate or promotional offer. Upgrade stickers or coupons may not be used in conjunction with free/reduced rate tickets.
- Passengers may change flight time and date within the validity period of the ticket providing prior approval has been given by the AA ticket redemption center and appropriate change fees have been paid.
- Travel is valid to/from AA/AA Eagle destinations. Travel is not valid on flights operated under a code sharing agreement with other carriers.
- AA reserves the right to revise rules and conditions at any time without
- Travel will be via the most direct AA/AE routing. Unnecessary and circuitous
routings, connecting points and/or segments are prohibited.
- Award letters and/or tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Free reduced rate travel is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and
tickets are void if sold for cash or other consideration
- Agent and companion must travel together on all segments.