- PNRs booked in O/T/U/Z inventories must be ticketed 14 days after booking, or 14 days prior to departure, whichever comes first. Any PNRs that have not been ticketed within 14 days will be automatically cancelled. PNRs built within 14 days of departure date will be allowed a maximum time limit of 24 hours, or until 5pm Central Time the day prior to departure, whichever comes first.
- American Airlines ticket redemption center will make all free/reduced rate
bookings and handle ticket issuance and re-issues. Bookings made by a
travel agency will not be honored.
- Any fee, tax, surcharge, service charge or passenger facility charge is the responsibility of the passenger.
- Inventory used for free/reduced rate travel is capacity controlled and is based
on availability at time of reservation.
- Passengers are not eligible for AA AAdvantage miles credit or any other
promotional benefit that AA may offer.
- Free/reduced rate travel may not be combined with any special fare, discount coupon, award certificate or promotional offer. Upgrade stickers or coupons may not be used in conjunction with free/reduced rate tickets.
- Passengers may change flight time and date within the validity period of the ticket providing prior approval has been given by the AA ticket redemption center and appropriate change fees have been paid.
- Travel is valid to/from AA/AA Eagle destinations. Travel is not valid on flights operated under a code sharing agreement with other carriers.
- AA reserves the right to revise rules and conditions at any time without
- Travel will be via the most direct AA/AE routing. Unnecessary and circuitous
routings, connecting points and/or segments are prohibited.
- Award letters and/or tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Free reduced rate travel is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and
tickets are void if sold for cash or other consideration
- Agent and companion must travel together on all segments.
- On international flights, children under 12 years of age will be accommodated in coach class only. On domestic flights, children under 6 years of age will be accommodated in Coach Class only.