Customers can purchase the Boarding and Flexibility Package for travel within the continental United States when tickets are purchased on AA.com, by calling reservations, or through a travel agency using the American Airlines Direct Connect. For information on American Airlines Direct connect see AA Direct Connect.
To learn more about the features of Your Choice and its introductory pricing, please visit AA.com/YourChoice.
Terms and Conditions
- Boarding and Flexibility package must be purchased for the entire itinerary and for all travelers in the reservation.
- Boarding and Flexibility package is only applicable to customers traveling within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Boarding and Flexibility package is valid for travel only on flights operated by American Airlines, American Eagle and AmericanConnection®. Codeshare flights are not eligible.
- Prices are for the entire itinerary and may vary by destinations.
- For some itinerary changes it may be more economical to purchase a new ticket than to use the $75 Flight Change Discount. Customers will be entitled to receive Group 1 of General Boarding, Standby, and $75 Flight Change Discount (when applicable) only if the new itinerary also features the Boarding and Flexibility Package or is a full fare offering these same amenities.
- The refund policy of the Boarding and Flexibility package is determined by the refund policy of the associated fare purchased.