MIA – VLN
(Miami – Valencia, Venezuela)
Discontinuation of service between November 17 to February 07, 2011
Protection Options for Revenue/Published Fare Tickets:
Customers traveling on AA to/from VLN have been processed via AA Schedule Change to now fly to/from CCS.
Customer inquiring on transportation to/from VLN please advise the following:
- Bus transportation will be provided by AA to/from VLN
- CCS to VLN at 1800
- VLN to CCS at 0500
- Passenger must check in for the bus service 1-1/2hrs prior to bus departure at the departing airport
- Bus Service: Document Pnr
- YES -
- OSI Field - Bus service will be utilized.
- NO -
- OSI Field – Customer responsible for any alternate transportation costs-no reimbursement
Bulk/Opaque Fare Tickets:
Travel agencies may refund BULK /OPAQUE TICKETS ONLY per the criteria:
If a fare basis code contains NT, CB, CS, AS, ST or a published fare with a ticket designator of: CRUZ, WHLD, CONS, PDWH and PCAA7 by the wholesaler/consolidator that the ticket was issued by.
If the ticket is issued as BT (zero fare ticket) then these refunds are handled by the booking source.
- Refundable tickets will be refunded to the original form of payment (FOP)
- Refundable tickets that have a cancellation penalty fee may be refunded by the agency that issued the ticket to the original form of payment (FOP); cancellation penalty fee is waived.
- Non-refundable bulk tickets may be refunded by the agency that issued the ticket to the original form of payment (FOP); penalty fee is waived.
The Refund-Exchange document (ARC) and/or the Refund AuthAuthorization Request template (BSP) must reflect:
Note: Change fee does not apply
- Waiver Code: BULKRULE24080