We have a proud tradition of strong corporate governance. Some of the practices that demonstrate our commitment to strong governance include:
- Our board members are elected annually
- Our board members, including those on standing committees, are considered independent, with the exception of CEO Thomas Horton
- Each director who receives more withheld votes than votes for his or her election must tender his or her resignation for consideration by the board
- Our board members meet frequently each year, often in executive session without any member of management (including the CEO) present
- Shareholders can call special meetings, including to remove or elect directors
- Shareholders can act by written consent without a meeting
Use the links under “Quick Reference” or the buttons above to learn more about our Corporate Governance, including our Board of Directors and their policies and procedures.
Documents may require the Adobe Acrobat reader, available for free from Adobe for Windows, Macintosh, UNIX and other platforms.