PayPal helps you speed through checkout whenever you shop online. It's a safe, easy way to pay without re-entering your financial information.
This payment option is accepted for ticket purchases on AA.com, and is available to customers in the United Kingdom and the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands).
PayPal gives you:
- Speed through checkout whenever you shop online
- Pay with your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), debit card (Maestro, Solo, and Visa Electron) or bank account
- No need to retype your financial information
How do I use PayPal to purchase travel on AA.com?
- Never share your financial information
- 100% protection against any unauthorised payments sent from your account
- Every purchase confirmed with an email receipt
When you select PayPal as your payment method, you'll be temporarily redirected to PayPal's Web site to securely log in and confirm your payment. You'll then be returned to AA.com.
Note: If your PayPal payment is declined for any reason, your reservation will be canceled immediately.
If I select PayPal as my payment method, how will I be charged?
With PayPal, you can choose to pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), debit card (for UK customers, this includes Maestro, Solo, and Visa Electron), your bank account, or any unused balance you have in your PayPal account.
Can I use PayPal with other forms of payment when purchasing my ticket(s)?
In the US, PayPal can also be combined with an AA gift card or eVoucher.
I don't have a PayPal account. Can I still choose PayPal as my payment method?
Yes. Simply select PayPal as your payment option and you'll be guided through the easy signup process on PayPal's Web site. Signing up for a PayPal account takes just a few minutes to complete, and it's free.