Get away from the busy terminal and enjoy a little peace and quiet before your flight in an American Airlines Flagship Lounge. Complimentary access to the Flagship Lounge is extended if you meet one of the following criteria:
- First Class on an American Airlines marketed and operated international* flight. Lounge access is also valid on a same-day itinerary that includes a qualifying international segment.
- First Class cabin on an American Airlines marketed and operated three-class nonstop transcontinental flight. Lounge access is also valid on a same-day itinerary that includes a qualifying transcontinental segment.
- American Airlines AAdvantage Executive Platinum® customers when departing on or connecting to an international* flight, operated and marketed by a oneworld® airline, regardless of cabin flown
- oneworld First Class international* customers when departing on or connecting to a oneworld marketed and operated flight
- oneworld Emerald customers** when departing on or connecting to any oneworld marketed and operated flight, regardless of cabin flown. Access is valid on a same day itinerary.
*For the purpose of Flagship Lounge access, eligible international cities include flights traveling to or from Europe, Asia, Central and South America and Mexico City only. All other international destinations are excluded from the benefit of lounge access.
**American Airlines AAdvantage Executive Platinum/Emerald customers traveling on solely North American itineraries do not qualify for Flagship Lounge access. North America is defined as U.S. (including Hawaii and Alaska), Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), Bermuda, the Bahamas and the Caribbean.
The Flagship Lounge is an exclusive, private lounge, equipped with everything you need to relax or do business. Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, cocktails and snacks from our self-service bar. Make some phone calls or enjoy a complimentary newspaper (the Chicago Flagship Lounge is a cell phone-free zone except in the business center). There's also an American Airlines representative to help with changing seat assignments and reissuing boarding passes.
To demonstrate our commitment to understanding the distinctive needs of our top travelers, we are enhancing our Flagship Lounge product to offer a consistent product. The Flagship Lounge enhancements complement the sophisticated and tranquil atmosphere with the following signature services and amenities:
- Complimentary lounge buffet complete with china and silverware providing distinctive food offerings throughout the day, such as:
- "The Fresh Start" (Continental Breakfast)
- "Flagship Café" (Light Lunch)
- "Afternoon Tea"
- "Flagship Supper"
- "Late Night Bite" (New York JFK, Los Angeles and Chicago O'Hare only)
- Complimentary premium liquors, regional wines and champagnes
- Showers at London Heathrow, New York JFK and Los Angeles
- Computers with Internet access
- Complimentary print solution powered by PrinterOn® (New York JFK, Los Angeles and Chicago O'Hare)
- Mobile printing capabilities with the Ricoh HotSpot Printer™. Print any document from anywhere – the Flagship lounge, the plane or home – all from your PDA, smartphone or internet-enabled device. For more information visit http://www.aa.com/i18n/urls/admiralsclubprinteron.jsp
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bose Music Stations - Los Angeles
- Plasma TVs
Flagship Lounge locations:
- Chicago: Terminal 3, Gate K19
- Los Angeles: Terminal 4, across from Gate 40, entrance through Admirals Club lounge
- London Heathrow: Terminal 3, Departure level after Passport Control, Exit Duty Free Lounge and turn right toward Lounge Area H.
- New York JFK: Terminal 8, located beyond Security within the new Concourse B Admirals Club. (AOL Travel ranked American's JFK Admirals Club as one of eight airport lounges that is worth waiting in.)
View AmericanAirlines Airport Lounges Access Policies for details about Admirals Club lounge and Flagship Lounge admittance.
NOTE: Customers traveling on airline industry non-revenue tickets are not eligible for access.