- By enrolling as a member in the American Airlines Admirals Club program and/or using any Admirals Club facilities, these terms and conditions will become a binding agreement between you and American Airlines. Accordingly, please review this Agreement carefully.
- Use of the Admirals Club facilities is subject to all rules and conditions set by American, including, without limitation, all policies set forth in our Membership Guide. The Membership Guide is available on line at www.aa.com/admiralsclub or by written request directed to American Airlines Admirals Club, Mail Drop 5307, P.O. Box 619616, Dallas/Fort Worth Airport, Texas 75261-9616. American reserves the right to revise the rules and Membership Guide at any time without notice.
- Membership dues are non-refundable and memberships are non-transferable. Dues for new or renewal memberships are subject to change without notice. A service fee will be charged to you if you elect to change the method of payment you selected for a particular enrollment or renewal transaction.
- American reserves the right to restrict, alter or modify the fees, amenities, services, Club hours or locations at any time without written notice. Rules and policies applicable to airline lounges operated by other airlines with which we have reciprocal access arrangements are determined by the operating airline and must be observed when visiting these other airline lounges.
- American will not be liable for delays or failure in performance under your membership agreement with Admirals Club caused by acts of God, war, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, natural disasters, acts of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control.
- American Airlines and Admirals Club are not responsible for products or services separately offered by third parties and made available at Admirals Club facilities.
- You agree that this Agreement is made and entered into in Tarrant County, Texas. You agree that Texas law governs this Agreement's interpretation and/or any dispute arising therefrom, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any lawsuit brought by you related to your Admirals Club membership or use of any Admirals Club facility or reciprocal lounge must be brought in the state or federal courts located in Tarrant County, Texas.
- Membership is open to all persons 18 years of age or older.
- American reserves the right to terminate or deny membership at any time by advising the member or prospective member and returning a pro-rated share of any dues payment previously received by American.
- In connection with an annual membership purchase, a spouse or spousal equivalent/domestic partner may be added to your membership at a discounted rate. You are required to certify the identity of and certain other facts regarding your spouse or spousal equivalent/domestic partner using a Spouse/Spousal Equivalency certification made available by American at time of enrollment.
- Active AMR employees are not eligible to purchase a membership or ODP for their personal use.
Use of Information You Provide American Airlines
- Annual members are required to present their valid membership card or AAdvantage frequent flyer card and a government issued photo ID to a representative for admittance to any Club. Failure to present the above may result in admission being denied. American reserves the right, at its discretion, to revoke membership privileges and retrieve membership cards. The membership card is the property of American and must be returned upon request.
- 30 Day members are required to provide their AAdvantage frequent flyer card or AAdvantage number, and a government issued photo ID to a representative for admittance to any Club. Failure to present the above may result in admission being denied. American reserves the right, at its discretion, to revoke membership privileges.
- American will retrieve expired annual membership cards or cards that are presented by someone other than the member.
- American reserves the right to terminate any membership or remove any member or visitor for inappropriate conduct, including, but not limited to, conduct that is disruptive, abusive or violent, or for failing to comply with membership terms and conditions.
- American disclaims responsibility for articles lost or stolen in the Club.
- Airline, airport, and industry employees are not permitted access while in uniform (this includes employees of other airlines, private and corporate aircraft, and charter carriers).
- Admirals Club facility space may not be used for solicitation or for the purpose of seeking to solicit airline, airport or industry employees.
- Employees of AMR or its affiliated companies are not eligible to be Admirals Club members nor allowed to access the Admirals Club lounges as part of any credit card program that offers Admirals Club membership privileges.
Automatic Renewal Of Your Annual Membership
- While American Airlines takes reasonable steps to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access to your private information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL AMERICAN AIRLINES OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER AMERICAN AIRLINES WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
- Except for 30 Day memberships and memberships purchased with AAdvantage Miles, near the end of the annual membership period, annual memberships purchased with a credit card online will automatically renew each year for the renewal term and your credit card on file will be charged the annual membership fee for the new membership period unless you have opted out of the automatic renewal program. Once you become a member, if you don't want your Admirals Club membership to automatically renew, you can opt out of the automatic renewal program from the opt out page.
- Automatically renewed memberships may be cancelled and the membership fee that was charged for the new membership period may be refunded at any time before or within the first seven days of the new membership period provided that you have not visited an Admirals Club lounge during the new membership period. To proceed with the refund request please call 1-800-237-7971 (from the U.S., Canada, or Puerto Rico) or 1-817-963-6100 or email Admirals Club Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be charged a service fee to process this refund.
- When you opt out of the auto renewal program your membership will not automatically renew for the following year. If you subsequently renew your membership online, your renewal will once again enroll you in the automatic renewal program for the following year unless you opt out again.
*Any exceptions to American's policies must be specifically authorized by Admirals Club management or American Airlines, Inc.