We're pleased to announce the Chicago Admirals Club lounge located in the crosswalk between gates H6 and K6 has been enhanced with
an array of new amenities for our members and visitors.
With seating for 504 customers, the renovated lounge features:
We're committed to give our members an excellent club network, professional services, and outstanding amenities. Whether you need to
check email, grab a bite to eat, make a few calls or just relax, Admirals Club lounges help you make the most of your time in the airport.
- Business center with 39 work stations and four PCS with high speed Internet access
- Cyber-Café with four PCs with high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access for Admirals Club members and One-Day Pass guests. Wi-Fi available by subscription to T-Mobile to all other visitors
- Complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, juices and light snacks
- Bar services and food for purchase from the new Amora™ food and beverage program
- New global print solution, powered by PrinterOn, allowing guests to submit print jobs via email or webpage uploads from any location and retrieve
them in the lounge
- Spa-like shower facilities with eight private showers
- Children's Room with a TV and two PCs featuring age appropriate programming
- Flat panel televisions, telephones, printer, copier and fee-based fax services
- Assistance with seat assignments, rebooking, or upgrades