2. Login if you have an AAdvantage® number otherwise continue without logging in
3. Enter your booking details to retrieve your reservation
4. Select the passenger(s) you are checking in and follow onscreen instructions
5. Print your boarding pass or have it sent to your mobile phone
- If you are travelling with luggage look for the American Airlines Bag Drop area at Heathrow Terminal 3, Zone F and Manchester Terminal 3, Zone B.
- If you are travelling with carry-on luggage head straight to the departure gates.
- If you are travelling in First or Business Class with luggage, then drop your bags at Heathrow Flagship℠ Check-In, otherwise head straight to the departure gates with your carry-on items.
- If you've lost your boarding pass, you can use the airport Self-Service Check-In machines to reprint another copy or speak to an AA member of staff.
- If you're unable to retrieve your Mobile Boarding Pass, you can use the airport Self-Service Check-In machines to print a copy or speak to an AA member of staff..