Flying to London is always a dream
Up to 17 flights a day, all with lie-flat seats
Together with our partner British Airways, we offer you the most comfort and convenience between London and New York.
Cross the pond when you want
American and British Airways offer more flights between New York and London than any other airline alliance. With up to 17 daily departures between the two cities, you have the luxury of finding the flight that works best for your schedule. Arrive at the right time for your business meeting and depart at an hour that suits you.
Get a good flight's sleep
Experience unparalleled inflight comfort with fully lie-flat seats in First and Business Class on every flight. Together with British Airways, we offer 1,000 lie-flat seats each way, every day – more than any other airline alliance. Use your time on board to be productive, sleep or just relax. It's up to you.
Learn more about how our partnership with British Airways benefits you.
Traveling with American
When flying between New York and London on an American Airlines operated flight, you'll enjoy a travel experience like no other on our brand new Boeing 777-300 aircraft. The new plane offers a three-class configuration and a number of special features, including:
- First Class seats that transform into fully-flat six-foot, eight-inch beds with drop-down armrests that allow for easier access and more sleeping space
- Lie-flat Business Class seats that allow customers to adjust any component of the seat, including the seat back, head rest and leg rest
- Aisle access from every First and Business Class seat
- A walk-up bar stocked with snacks and refreshments for First and Business Class customers
- Transatlantic Wi-Fi access
- Universal AC power outlets and USB ports available at every seat
- Specially designed Main Cabin seating offering more leg room and more comfort
- Personal, in-seat entertainment featuring screens at every seat and up to 250 movies, and over 150 TV programs and 350 audio selections to choose from
- Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headsets for First and Business Class customers to enjoy in flight
- Unique mood lighting and a dramatic archway and ceiling treatment to create a feeling of spaciousness
Discover first-hand what else you can expect, with a tour of our new 777.