Get ready to save! If you have received an AA.com promotion code via this Web site, mail or email, you've come to the right place to find out how to use it.
Ready to book? Click on the 'Book Now' button below or More Flight Search Options from the AA.com homepage. Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your promotion code. The fares displayed will be after discount when the promotion is applicable.
General Promotion Code Details:
*Round-trip travel is defined as travel from your city TO the destination, and FROM the same destination back to the city where you originated travel with no deviations.
- AAdvantage® membership is not required to use an AA.com promotion code
- Eligible travel: New reservations made on AA.com for one-way or round-trip* travel on flights operated and marketed by American Airlines, excluding codeshare flights. Additional destination restrictions or minimum stay requirements may be stated on the promotion code offer. If the promotion code requires a Saturday night stay or a minimum night stay, one-way travel is not allowed.
- Eligible Travelers: Please refer to your promotion code offer for information on the number of travelers permitted. Only one promotion code may be used per reservation. In the instances where the promotion code is valid for more than one person, all travelers must be traveling the same itinerary in a single reservation to apply the promotion code to each passenger
- Fares: Please refer to your promotion code offer for information on fare restrictions. To utilize the promotion code, the minimum base fare of the itinerary must be the same or higher amount than the promotion code amount
- Purchase Period: Tickets must be purchased on AA.com no later than 11:59 p.m. CT on the date stated in your promotion code offer. Tickets must be purchased at the time of reservation using a credit card with a billing address in US, PR, VI, CA, UK or select Latin and Caribbean countries
- Purchase Location: Promotion codes require instant purchase on AA.com and cannot be redeemed by calling American Airlines reservations or at American Airlines ticketing locations
- Reservations: Promotion code will not be applied to previous reservations, placed on hold or purchased
- Fees: promotion code will not be applied to any government or airport imposed taxes, fees or charges
- Travel Period: Travel must be completed on or before 11:59 p.m. CT on the date stated in your promotion code offer
- Cancellations: Ticket changes will result in the loss of the promotion
- Other promotions: This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion
- Replacements: Please retain a copy of your promotion code. Promotion codes cannot be reissued or replaced
- Questions: Go to FAQ's
Further Terms and Conditions:
Validity: When used according to its terms, the Promotion Code entitles the user to a one-time promotion from the applicable published fare when purchased on AA.com between the dates found on the promotion code offer. A promotion code is transferable but may not be bartered or sold.
Traveling with Children: The promotion code may not be used for children ages 14 and under traveling alone in a reservation.
Restrictions: All fare rules, restrictions, dates and availability are based on fare purchased. Restrictions may include, but are not limited to, advance purchase and minimum and maximum stay requirements. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. A portion or all travel booked on American Airlines may be operated by American Eagle or AmericanConnection® carriers. Travel is valid on American Airlines, American Eagle® and AmericanConnection® carriers and does not apply to other codeshare flights. American Eagle service is operated by American Eagle Airlines, Inc., or Executive Airlines, Inc., which are wholly owned by American's parent company. AmericanConnection® service is operated by Chautauqua Airlines, Inc. which is an independent contractor.
Cancellations and Changes: Ticket changes will result in the loss of the promotion. Any applicable change fees and fare difference of the fare purchased would apply. Tickets are nontransferable and may be nonrefundable, depending on fare purchased. The ticket may have no value if you do not cancel your flight before departure time. International fares are subject to government approval. Schedules are subject to change without notice.
For details about the Lowest Fare Guarantee, visit www.aa.com/guarantee.
For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage.
AmericanAirlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection,
AA.com, and AAdvantage are registered trademarks
of American Airlines, Inc. © 2007 American
Airlines, Inc. All rights reserved.