AD75 procedures for Australia
- Only IATA appointed travel agencies are entitled to AD75 reduced rate travel.
- Only applications received on official IATA letterhead with a proper IATA resolution 880 will be considered for processing plus a copy of IATA card.
- At least 14 days advance notice is required. Only senior management on official business travel will be considered inside the minimum notice period.
- Tickets must be issued by AA ticket office.
- Agents should forward their applications to fax 02 9691 2653.
Airport Central Level 9, 241 O'Riordan Street Mascot, NSW 2020 Australia
Phone: 61-7-3329-6060 (AUS), 64-9-9128814 (NZL), Fax: 02 9691 2653
- Reservations must be made over the phone after approval at 61-7-3329-6060 (AUS), 64-9-9128814 (NZL).
- AAdvantage® miles are not permitted on AD75/AD50.
- Dress codes do apply for agency staff travelling on an AD75/AD50. The dress code is as follows:
Female - dress/suit or coordinated trouser suit permitted with a blouse or jumper/no jeans allowed.
Male - suit or blazer with trousers permitted/tie mandatory/no jeans.
Female - Casual wear permitted/jeans acceptable.
Male - Minimum standard is a suit/sports jacket with trouser or jeans/acceptable without a tie.
- Transatlantic routings: Employees of IATA agencies are permitted AD75 on a full Y fare, Business or First (spouse AD50)
Domestic routings: All agencies get AD75 on full fares F/J/Y (spouse AD50).