Best of both sides of the pond
American Airlines®, British Airways, Finnair and Iberia have joined together to bring you even more choice in transatlantic travel. We have coordinated our flight schedules and streamlined our frequent flyer programmes to give you an enhanced customer experience.
Coming together to offer you more
Together, we offer nearly 100 daily flights from Europe to the U.S. with access to more than 140 destinations on each side of the pond. Our partnership provides coordinated schedules and connections, more opportunities to earn and redeem miles. Our schedules and fares work better together, and you can also enjoy smoother connections. Better still, you can benefit from AAdvantage® miles across all of our transatlantic flights.
Enjoy the benefits of travel
As an AAdvantage member you can earn and redeem miles on travel with all three airlines* and then you can use your miles for things such as a seat upgrade, Admirals Club membership or another flight.
Miles for upgrade
We're also expanding your ability to use your miles to upgrade. Tickets booked directly through American Airlines or travel agencies are now eligible for upgrade on flights with our partners British Airways and Iberia. AAdvantage Executive Platinum, AAdvantage Platinum and AAdvantage Gold members can also earn elite status miles on eligible flights*. AAdvantage Executive Platinum and AAdvantage Platinum members enjoy reciprocal lounge access.
*Flights to/from Cuba are not eligible for mileage accrual or redemption.
The premium experience
First and Business Class travellers have access to an extended range of options including premium cabins on flights to over 400 destinations in more than 100 countries. Enjoy reciprocal lounge access, preferential boarding and many other comforts and conveniences:
- First Class Flagship® Suite swivel seat that transforms into a fully flat bed*
- Business Class 6’ 4” lie-flat seat with lumbar support and six way leather headrest*
- Fine dining and award-winning wine selections in-flight
- Complimentary in-flight amenities include an amenity kit, quilted bed topper, cosy duvet, slippers, and pyjamas
- On demand entertainment with Samsung Galaxy Tab™* 10.1 and Bose® QuietComfort® Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones
- Personalised service, comfort and connectivity at Admirals Club® lounges
*Available on selected aircraft
- New First features a personal suite that includes a redesigned seat that reclines to a fully-flat bed and a personal wardrobe area
- Club World (Business Class) offers an ergonomically designed seat that converts to a comfortable, fully-flat bed
- In-flight dining options offer a range of exquisite dishes and expertly sourced wines
- Over 150 entertainment options available on our Audio and Video On Demand systems
- Relax with a glass of fine wine and a light meal in our comfortable lounges
- Business Plus features generous personal space and an adjustable fully-flat bed with massage function
- Chef-designed Spanish cuisine, accompanied by a broad selection of award-winning fine wines
- Touch screen entertainment system with access to top movies and TV and a personal satellite phone with SMS and email facilities
- Dedicated check-in, priority baggage handling, fast track, and preferential boarding
- VIP lounges offer a complimentary selection of Spanish wines, a business centre, children's reading areas, and private showers
- Priority check-in, fast lane through security along with priority boarding and priority baggage
- New-generation lie-flat seats includes pillows, blankets, amenity kits and more equipment is available on request
- Personal entertainment system offers your favourite films
- On-board menu offers the best treats of the Nordic region, award-winning wines and a quality selection of beverages
- Free access to dedicated airport lounges.
Information contained on this website is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
American Airlines shall not be liable for any consequences resulting from your reliance on the information.