2. Enter your booking details to retrieve your reservation
3. Select the passenger(s) you are checking in and follow onscreen instructions
4. Print your boarding pass
- If you are travelling with luggage look for the American Airlines Bag Drop area at Brussels Airport Main Terminal, end of row 3.
- If you are travelling with carry on luggage head straight to the departure gates.
- If you've lost your boarding pass, you can use the airport Self-Service Check-In machines or speak to an AA member of staff to re-print.
- If you're unable to retrieve your Mobile Boarding Pass, you can use the airport Self-Service Check-In machines to print a copy or speak to an AA member of staff.