- Prices include (a) a federal excise tax of $4.00 per U.S. domestic flight segment, defined as one takeoff and landing, of a customer's itinerary; (b) up to $18 per round trip in local airport charges; and (c) September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport. Prices for destinations in Canada include Federal Inspection Fee of $7 USD per round trip, and a $5 USD Animal Plant Health Inspection Fee applicable to entry into the US, or Air Traveler Security charge of up to $39 CAD per customer originating enplanement at a Canadian airport.
- Prices shown are round trip fares, based on Main Cabin travel purchased on aa.com, and are in U.S. dollars.
- Reservations are required. Tickets booked on aa.com must be purchased at least 7 days prior to departure or within 1 day of making reservations, whichever comes first,
but no later than 11:59 p.m. (CT) Friday, September 5, 2014.
- Depart 7:00 p.m. or later Friday, September 12, 2014, or anytime Saturday, September 13, 2014, (Friday evening travel may not be available in all markets). Return the following Monday or Tuesday. Other days are subject to higher prices.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Changes to your ticket may be made if you meet the restrictions of the new fare and pay up to a $200 fee plus any fare difference. Changes must be made before your ticketed flight's scheduled departure time. If you cancel your flight prior to scheduled departure time, the ticket will be valid for one year from the date of issue on an unused ticket or one year from travel origination on a partially used ticket. If you do not cancel your flight before scheduled departure time, the ticket has no value.
- Advertised prices are valid only on nonstop American Airlines, American Eagle, and American Connection and do not apply to other codeshare flights. Seats are limited. Prices may not be available on all flights. Schedules are subject to change without notice.
- A portion of all travel booked on American Airlines may be American EagleŽ service. American Eagle service is operated by Envoy Air Inc., SkyWest Airlines, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., or Republic Airline Inc.
- Tickets may also be obtained (and changes may be made to tickets purchased from sources other than American Airlines, such as travel agents, online third-party web sites and other airlines) through an American Airlines Telephone Reservations Office, American Airlines Travel Center or Airport Ticket Office for an additional charge.
Charges for checked baggage may apply. Visit our Baggage Allowance page for details.
- Currently, only U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada, United Kingdom and select
Latin American and Caribbean mailing/billing addresses can be used to purchase tickets on aa.com.
- Infants under 2 years of age who travel within the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may be held in an adult's lap at no charge. Please contact Reservations for applicable charges for other countries. AA reserves the right to request documented proof of age for any traveler 2 years of age or younger. Please be prepared to provide documentation (birth certificate, passport, etc.) upon request.
- Prepaid ticketing is not allowed using this fare.
- If electronic ticketing is available but the customer requests a paper ticket, a fee of $50 per customer applies, except for customers with a billing address in the United Kingdom.
- If the FedEx delivery option is selected for tickets issued more than 8 days prior to the date of travel, a $25 fee per reservation will be assessed.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any American or other airline's discount, coupon, or promotional offer.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, American Connection, Net SAAver, Net SAAver Fares and aa.com are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
- Other restrictions may apply.