- Prices include (a) a federal excise tax of $3.90 per U.S. domestic flight segment, defined as one takeoff and landing, of a customer's itinerary; (b) up to $18 per round trip in local airport charges; and (c) September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. For international and Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $340, varying by destination, are also included.
- Prices shown are round trip fares, based on Main Cabin travel purchased on AA.com, and are in U.S. dollars. Prices are valid for travel Monday through Thursday; other days are subject to higher prices.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. International prices are subject to government approval. Seats are limited. Prices may not be available on all flights.
- Reservations are required. Tickets booked on AA.com must be purchased at least 7 days prior to departure, or within 1 day of making reservations, whichever comes first, but no later than 11:59 p.m. (CT) June 26, 2013.
- Prices are valid for travel to Asia between July 22 and December 2, 2013. All travel needs to be complete by December 6, 2013.
- A 3-night minimum stay is required and a 90-day maximum stay is allowed.
- Changes to your ticket may be made if you meet the restrictions of the new fare and pay up to a $250 fee plus any fare difference. Changes must be made before your ticketed flight's scheduled departure time. If you cancel your flight prior to scheduled departure time, the ticket will be valid for one year from the date of issue on an unused ticket or one year from travel origination on a partially used ticket. If you do not cancel your flight before scheduled departure time, the ticket has no value.
- Advertised prices are valid only on American Airlines, American Eagle, and American Connection service and do not apply to other codeshare flights. A portion or all travel booked on American Airlines may be operated by American Eagle or the American Connection carrier. American Eagle® service is operated by American Eagle Airlines, Inc., Executive Airlines, Inc., SkyWest Airlines, Inc., ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., or Republic Airline Inc. American Connection® service is operated by Chautauqua Airlines, Inc.
Tickets may also be obtained (and changes may be made to tickets purchased from sources other than American Airlines, such as travel agents, online third-party web sites and other airlines) through an American Airlines Telephone Reservations Office, American Airlines Travel Center or Airport Ticket Office for an additional charge.
Charges for checked baggage may apply. Visit our Baggage Allowance page for details.
- If electronic ticketing is available but the customer requests a paper ticket, a fee of $50 per customer applies, except for customers with a billing address in the United Kingdom.
- If the FedEx delivery option is selected for tickets issued more than 8 days prior to the date of travel, a $25 fee per reservation will be assessed.
- Currently, only U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada, United Kingdom and select
Latin American and Caribbean mailing/billing addresses can be used to purchase tickets on AA.com.
- Infants under 2 years of age who travel within the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may be held in an adult's lap at no charge. Please contact Reservations for applicable charges for other countries. AA reserves the right to request documented proof of age for any traveler 2 years of age or younger. Please be prepared to provide documentation (birth certificate, passport, etc.) upon request.
- No en route stopovers permitted. A stopover occurs when the customer does not depart an intermediate point within 24 hours for international travel.
- Prepaid ticketing is not allowed using these prices.
- Other restrictions may apply.