Terms and conditions
*Includes 48 continental United States (excludes Hawaii), Alaska, Canada, Mexico and other Caribbean destinations.
1 Includes Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis and Grenada.
- Exclusive offer for AAdvantage members who reside in Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis and Grenada with a Scotiabank / AAdvantage® credit card.
- The miles will be deducted from the account of the Scotiabank / AAdvantage® primary cardmember AAdvantage account. Offer valid to redeem 20,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles (Reduced Mileage Award) for a round trip MileSAAverSM to travel in the Main Cabin on American Airlines flights. Codeshare flights (operated by other airlines) are not valid for this promotion. There is no limit on the amount of travel awards that can be redeemed. However, this offer is subject to availability.
- Travel awards reservation and purchase can only be made from April 20 to May 20, 2015 through an American Airlines Reservations office or a Ticket Sales center. Please note:
- Through calls to Reservations - no processing fees apply.
- Through a Ticket Sales Center or through your local airport agent - additional fees may apply, except for miles used by an AAdvantage Executive Platinum member account
- Travel must originate in Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis and Grenada and have as destination any of the 48 Continental States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada.
- Travel must be between April 20 and May 20 or between September 10 and October 10, 2015. Outbound travel in the first period and return travel in the second period is allowed.
- No stopovers are allowed.
- The reservation of the ticket(s) is subject to all charges associated with award travel. Any charges must be paid with your Scotiabank credit card.
- All travel awards are subject to inventory availability and changes without notice.
- American Airlines and AAdvantage are marks of American Airlines, Inc. American Airlines reserves the right to change AAdvantage® program rules at any time without notice. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies.
- For complete details about the AAdvantage® program and/or Reduced Mileage Award, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage or call your local AA reservations office.