JL-BA code-share flights are becoming more and more convenient.
All priority guests traveling on JL code-share flights on British Airways may contact JAL reservations for any changes to the reservation effective from 01 May 2013 (*1)
Also customers who use medical oxygen bottle or medical equipment in cabin can travel on JL code-share flights without re-booking on British Airways. (*2)
(*1) Some exceptions exist.
(*2) BA Medical Information Form is required when customers traveling on JL code-share flights on BA operating flights.
- Passengers with Walking Disabilities
- Passengers with Seeing Disabilities
- Passengers with Hearing and Speech Disabilities
- Passengers with Illness or Injury
- Peanut Allergy
- Passengers Using Stretcher
Please contact the JAL Priority Guest Reservations in advance.
- For Passengers on Code Share Flights
- For physically challenged passengers requiring an assistance dog, such as seeing-eye dog,hearing dog, and companion dog
- For Passengers Requesting Special In-flight Meals (International Flights Only)
- For Passengers Requesting Advance Seat Selection Service
- To customers renting a Child Seat or Body Support Belt
Learn more about our various assistance to meet your needs, from boarding at the departure airport to claiming your baggage upon arrival.