- Eligible for purchase by any American Airlines or US Airways customer ("visitor" must be 18 years of age or older).
- One-day pass visitor must hold a same-day ticket for airline travel that allows clearance through security for flight departure and access to the Admirals Club or US Airways Club lounge.
- $50 day pass is valid for one day. If
you are traveling through multiple cities
with lounges, you may use the same day
pass to access more than one lounge that
day (if traveling overnight, the pass is
also valid at the first point of arrival
the following day unless lounge access is restricted
due to airport security and regulations).
- Up to three children under 18 years of age admitted at no additional cost if accompanied by the adult Day Pass visitor.
- Day pass can be purchased online for any date up to one year in advance. Same day purchase must be made at a Self-Service Check-In machine or lounge location. Day passes purchased in lounge locations are subject to any applicable country tax laws.
- One-Day pass visitor must present the confirmation of day pass purchase printout (email or aa.com or US Airways screen-print) and valid government-issued ID to access a lounge. Failure to present this documentation may result in access being denied and forfeiture of the day pass.
- If the visitor becomes an Admirals Club or US Airways Club member within 30 days of use of the One-Day Pass, the price of the day pass, up to $50,
may be applied toward the visitor's new annual membership fee. The $50 cannot be applied when adding a spouse/spousal equivalent to an existing membership.
- Day pass is non-refundable, non-changeable, non-transferable and valid only on date of visit. Day pass is only valid for use by the named pass-holder as printed on the pass.
- Day passes are only valid at Admirals Club and US Airways Club lounge locations. Admirals Club and US Airways Club day passes are not valid for use at Arrivals Lounge* or Flagship Lounge facilities.
*Economy Class passengers flying American to London Heathrow can purchase a day pass to the London Heathrow Arrivals Lounge upon arriving for a fee of $90 USD + VAT. Day passes to the London Heathrow arrivals lounge are not available for purchase online or at the Self-Service Check-In machine.
- Day passes are not valid for use at the facilities of other airlines with which American Airlines and US Airways may have reciprocal lounge or club access privileges.
- Due to security restrictions and lounge location in certain airports, not all lounges may be accessed at the destination airport.
- Not all American Airlines and US Airways origin and destination locations have an Admirals Club or US Airways Club lounge. Please be sure to check for information on lounge locations.
- American Airlines and US Airways expressly reserve the right in its absolute discretion to discontinue the day pass program at any time or to refuse to sell a day pass to any specific customer and, if sold, to cancel a day pass, and deny any purchaser or visitor access to, or use of, any lounge. American Airlines and US Airways will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a purchaser or visitor resulting from such refusal, cancellation, or denial.
- American Airlines and US Airways reserve the right to remove any purchaser or, visitor from a lounge for inappropriate behavior or failure to adhere to lounge rules, including, but not limited to, conduct that is disruptive, abusive or violent.
- American Airlines and US Airways disclaim responsibility for articles lost or stolen in the lounge.
- Lounge hours may vary by
location and are subject to change.
- Use of lounge facilities is subject to all rules and conditions set by American Airlines and US Airways. American reserves the right to revise the rules at any time without notice.