Log in and restart your reservation?
Click OK to log in and restart your reservation.
Click Cancel to continue with your reservation without logging in.
Find self-service check-in
Self-service check-in is a convenient way to check in at U.S. and select international airports with your e-ticket. Check-in, drop your bags at the counter and be on your way to security!
Use self-service check-in
If you have an e-ticket, you can use self-service machines. To access your reservation and check in, simply do one of the following:
- Swipe a major credit card
- Scan or swipe your boarding pass, mobile itinerary barcode, or passport
- Enter your confirmation code (example, NSYYSZ)
- Enter your AAdvantage® Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro, Platinum or Gold card number
- Enter your American Airlines ticket number
Next, you can:
- Choose from 11 languages
- Check in for up to 4 flight segments
- Select or change your seat(s)
- Purchase premium seats
- Print or reprint your boarding pass
- Print your bag tag and attach to your checked bags (at select airports)
- Check your bags at the ticket counter
- Add your AAdvantage number
- Stand by for earlier or later same-day flights (if eligible)
- Confirm a same-day flight change (if eligible)
- Purchase a day of departure upgrade (if eligible)
- Request a 500-mile upgrade (elite members)
- Purchase additional AAdvantage miles
- Request a duplicate receipt