Request flight miles
Please wait 15 days after all travel is completed to submit a mileage credit request.
Did you leave your miles behind? If it's been 15 days since you traveled, and you haven't earned AAdvantage miles, you can request them now.
Please keep in mind
- You can earn miles for eligible flights flown within the last 12 months as long as you were an AAdvantage member when you traveled.
- You can request credit on select partner airlines, American Airlines, American Eagle, or American Connection® flights with numbers below 8000.
- You can request credit for companions on the same itinerary (miles will be credited to your companion's account).
- It's helpful to have your ticket receipt on hand when filling out the online form.
- From the AAdvantage Airline Partners page you can select your airline and view the booking codes that are eligible for mileage credit and whether eligible travel counts toward qualifying for AAdvantage elite status membership.
- After submitting your request, you can check your AAdvantage Account to verify credit.
- Please allow up 10 days for American Airlines, American Eagle, or American Connection travel to be posted to your account.
- Please allow up to 30 days for partner airline travel to be posted to your account.
For more information